The Alabaré Firewalk Terms and Conditions
Are there minimum age requirements to take part in this event?
Yes, participants need to be 16 years and over. Anyone aged under 18 must provide Alabaré with a signed consent form and photograph permission form; please contact email@example.com for these forms. Everyone under 18 must have both signed by their parent or guardian. Anyone under 18 must come with an adult who has agreed to be responsible for their welfare throughout the event.
Are there any health restrictions for firewalking?
According to our firewalking company, Time4Change there are no medical reasons someone cannot take part, but everyone must be capable of quickly walking 20 feet unaided.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact our Fundraising and Events team, if you have any questions about the event.
How do I pay in my sponsorship money?
In line with COVID guidelines, we would be grateful if you could pay your sponsorship money online, to minimise cash handling. If you have set up a Just Giving or Give.Net page, then the money you have raised will come directly to Alabaré and you do not need to do anything more.
If you need to pay your money to us via BACS or PayPal, please let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, you can send us a cheque to Alabaré, Riverside House, 2 Watt Road, Churchfields, Salisbury, SP2 7UD. Please make cheques payable to Alabaré and include your sponsorship forms and write your name or the name of your organisation plus your contact address on the back of the cheque.
Do I have to give my full contact details?
Yes – this is vital for us to be able to comply with Health and Safety requirements, and so that we can contact you in the event that we need to provide you with any additional information or to notify you of changes.
If you sign the Gift Aid form, so we can claim an extra 25% at no extra cost to you, we have a legal obligation to provide your full HOME address.
Will this event be COVID safe?
Your safety is our priority. We will be carrying out this event in accordance with government guidelines at the time, and we will keep you updated with any changes as the government advises of them.
What is Alabaré’s refund policy for events?
- If you are unable to, or no longer wish to attend an Alabaré event, Alabaré offer a partial ticket refund policy;
- An administrative fee of 50% will be deducted from the total face value of the ticket for which a refund is being requested, thus the ticket purchaser will receive a refund of 50% of the face value of their ticket.
- Partial refunds will only be issued for refund requests received no later than one week prior to the date of the event. Refund requests received during the week prior to the event, or after the event has finished, will not be issued.
- If an Alabaré event is rescheduled or cancelled, full refunds will be offered to all ticket purchasers.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com.
- Please allow up to ten (10) business days for Alabaré to process your refund request.
- If you choose not to request or receive a refund, then Alabaré will gratefully treat your ticket cost as a donation towards the area of the charity that the event is fundraising for.