Glow In The Park Terms & Conditions
Terms of Entry to Longleat – 9th September
Bolt On Play and Run Package
· Entry to Longleat is only valid on the 9th September after 3pm
· Child rates apply to children aged 3-15 years. (We advise that this event is suitable for children aged 6 years plus, due to the size of the crowds.)
· Access excludes Longleat Safari Park
· If you are an Annual Passholder you are welcome to visit Longleat at any time during opening hours.
· Spectators coming in the afternoon would be required to purchase a ticket to Longleat.
· Spectators coming in after 6pm would have free entry to watch the event.
· Longleat operates a policy of no refunds or exchanges for tickets booked online.
· Proof of purchase will be your email confirmation from Glow in the Park and the wristbands you are sent in advance.
· Dogs and all other pets are not permitted into any of the attractions (not applicable to Service Dogs although restrictions do apply). Please see Accessibility for full information.
· Longleat reserves the right to close to the public, withdraw any attraction, alter times, prices and events or services without notice.
· Longleat reserves the right to request further identification at the point of entry.
· Longleat reserves the right to refuse entry.
· The food voucher is valid for X1 Main Meal and X1 Non Alcoholic Drink at Longleat Tropical Storm Café
· You will need this voucher and your Play & Run wristband to claim your meal & drink.
Thank you for agreeing to raise sponsorship funds for Alabaré while you do the Glow Run at Longleat. Every penny you raise can help us help the most vulnerable in our society. With thanks to our partners Longleat and Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa we can offer you fantastic prizes if you raise above certain levels:
If you raise £50 or more then you will receive a Longleat soft toy animal. The range of animals on offer may vary according to availability and is beyond the control of Alabaré. This offer cannot be redeemed for cash.
If you raise £200 or more then you will receive a voucher for full afternoon tea for two people at Bishopstrow Hotel, Warminster. The voucher would be valid for 6 months from the date of issue, subject to availability. Booking in advance is required. The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Visit www.bishopstrow.co.uk to find out more about this beautiful hotel.
If you raise £300 or more then you will receive a voucher for an Absolute Elemis Taster day for two people at Bishopstrow Hotel and Spa, Warminster. You and a friend will have the most wonderful time enjoying an Elemis booster facial plus back, neck and shoulder massage, and a two course lunch. This offer must be used Tuesday – Thursday from 1st October until 31st January and excludes December, subject to availability. Booking in advance is required. This voucher is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Visit http://www.bishopstrow.co.uk/days-and-breaks/absolute-elemis-taster/ to take a look at their spa.
Only one prize will be awarded per person once they have exceeded the targets set.
Anyone who is under 18 and raises more than £150 for Alabaré will receive an appropriate Longleat prize.
All money raised must be with Alabaré by 30th September in order to qualify for a prize. If you fundraise using Give.net or Just Giving then the money will come directly to Alabaré. Please email us to let us know that is what you have done using fundraising @alabare.co.uk